At Pottstown Memorial Medical Center, we understand the importance of a mind/body approach to health, healing and wellness.
Our Therapeutic Massage program promotes healing by incorporating both relaxation and therapeutic techniques and can be used effectively for:
• A complement to traditional medical care
• Health maintenance and preventive healthcare
• Pain management
• Sports-related injuries
• Stress reduction and relaxation
Our licensed massage therapists specialize in a variety of techniques and types of massage including:
• Therapeutic/Swedish Massage
• Sports Massage
• Deep Muscle/Tissue Massage
• On-Site Chair Massage
Maternity massage is also available and has been found to:
• Aid in stress relief on weight-bearing joints including ankles, back and pelvis
• Reduce swelling and fluid retention in hands and feet
• Help reduce blood pressure
• Increase blood and nutrient flow to the developing baby
Hours: Monday - Friday
By Appointment Only
30 & 60 minute appointments available.
Fees vary, call for more information.
Gift certificates are available.
Massage Services offered at:
81 Robinson Street
Call 610-970-1600 to schedule an appointment. We accept cash, check and most major credit cards.