Meet our Cancer Care Team
Award Winning Cancer Care, Close to Home
As a three time recipient of the prestigious Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC), Pottstown Memorial Regional Cancer Center provides patients in our community with quality patient-centered care from a multidisciplinary team of oncology experts. Through our Partnership with Fox Chase Cancer Center, patients have access to the most recent clinical trials, expertise in advanced technologies, and a team approach to quality cancer care. Fox Chase Cancer Center is a National Cancer Institute (NCI)-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, one of only 40 centers in the country to qualify for this highest level of designation.
Please download our Cancer Center flyer to learn more about the cancer treatments we provide.
Pottstown Memorial Regional Cancer Center is accredited by:
- American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Cancer Program, Outstanding Achievement Award
- American College of Radiation Oncology.
We offer comprehensive cancer services that include:
Multi-Disciplinary Approach to Cancer Treatment
- Access to a full-range of advanced cancer treatments and therapies
- Board-certified physicians in medical oncology, hematology oncology, radiation oncology, gastroenterology, pulmonology, urology and surgery
- Patient-centered care offered by a multidisciplinary team of oncology-certified nurses, radiation therapists, dosimetrists, physicists, registered dietitians, case managers, pharmacists, physical and occupational therapists, Home Care nurses and chaplain and hospice.